Sunday, 31 March 2013

Newy Newness #2

New shop stuff!  Yay!



This design proved to be quite popular and sold really quickly, so I decided to restitch it, plus I do love it.  Might make one to keep myself at some point.


This particular pattern was the first one I made after starting to use PCStitch, but I only just got around to stitching it.  I love the way it turned out!


This 'Oath of the Night's Watch' piece was actually one of the first more complicated pieces I ever made, and one of the first pieces I sold.  I always loved it and really wanted to get it relisted before Season 3 starts, so I stayed up until 3am last night.  I was completely cross-eyed by the time I was finished.

I am so excited for Season 3!  Technically it airs tonight, but I won't see it until I get home from work tomorrow, so excited!  The season finale of Walking Dead will also be waiting for me when I get back from work tomorrow, honestly not sure which one to watch first!  


This is another new design.  Based on the popular British 'Keep Calm and Carry On' thing that is absolutely everywhere, but using the Spoon Theory (which you should be familiar with if you have ever read this blog before!).  I really like the simplicity of this design.


My 'Stick 'em with the pointy end' piece was recently featured in a Buzzfeed article!  I'm an avid reader of Buzzfeed so I was absolutely ecstatic!  I love that it was featured in an article with a flattering title, not just pointing out weird stuff you can buy on Etsy, as so many of their articles are.  You can read it here.  I'm at number nine!


In other news, I'm currently hobbling along like a nutter as I just had a course of steroid injections put into my hip (I have bursitis in one of them) and the physio forgot to mention beforehand that ideally I should have a week to rest afterwards (just not going to happen) and that although they should help in the long run, in the short term they'll make my hip sorer, angrier, and stiffer.  And I get to have another course in a fortnight.  

Ah the joys of being a spoonie, eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment